New 8 Tonne Tracked Excavator
Posted on 14/11/2014
At the end of October we added a new 8 tonne tracked excavator to our fleet. We opted for a Doosan DX85R-3 crawler which adds to our growing number of 8 tonnes which are currently in high demand.
This time, we decided to purchase the excavator complete with shutters for that added extra security and also we are beginning to receive a number of enquiries for machines with shutters.
Already, our new member of the fleet has been out on several jobs venturing over to Wyke and currently in Leicester.
With the 8 tonne digger, we have buckets of 12 inch, 24 inch and 36 inch with a ditching bucket.
Please see the Excavator page on our website for further details and specifications.
- 6m Telehandler at Sheffield Botanical Gardens
- Working In Leeds with the Grab Wagon
- How we are tackling security of our Plant machinery
- December Newsletter
- Have a nosey at our new website!
- New 8 Tonne Tracked Excavator
- 3rd October 2014